Thursday, December 16, 2010

REPTILES AND ACCESSORIES!!! (PART 1)


If you thought accessorizing was easy, try matching your wardrobe and accessories to Lexx the cute baby python at Mamba Village (Nyali). Wait! Did I just say baby? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... That's what it is!

I was looking glamorous in my red Swarovski bracelet, white faux pearl bracelet, my G-jue band and the lovely pure brass and stone bracelet. The spiral coloured earrings added a twist to the outfit.


Lexx started slithering on my neck and I was scared out of my wits!!! Some more photos of sea creatures and TARANTULAS :)

Sea Urchins

Crazy looking fish (OOPS! forgot the name) :)

Stone Fish: the most poisonous fish in the sea

Live Coral 

TARANTULAS!!!

After a grueling time with Lexx, twas time for him to go back to his cage :)

Home ssssssssssweet home :)


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE YOUR EARINGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx dear :) Keep checking for more updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what are you doing................omg.makes for a nice shoot anyway.how goes the jewellery business.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! Thanx :)

    The biz is polite so far... Will keep you updated.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment and I will be sure to get back to you. Don't forget to follow me to keep updated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...