Tuesday, December 7, 2010

TELL ME YOUR CHRISTMAS STORY (",)

Christmas is a symbol of the birth of Jesus, a mark of end of year and for others, another day on their calender... For me, it is all about looking back to achievements, failures, dreams and hopes of the past year. Don't confuse it with New Year resolutions. NO!

My family and I usually gather and talk of the past year while giving thanx to the Almighty Himself. As I proceed, I'll certainly say that I'm grateful for finally starting my jewELLAHry page on Facebook and my Blog. These may seem like small achievements but for me, this is a beginning of a new era :) I am blessed to have people from all over the world view it and more so, to have AMAZING friends take photos with accessories I've made and in turn, all of us grow to amazing heights.

Tell me your CHRISTMAS STORY and get an AMAZING GIVEAWAY from jewELLAHry. Traditionally, Christmas colours are red and green. I will give out a pair of red and green Swarovski chain earrings. Comment with your story!!!








XOXO

8 comments:

  1. awwww thats nice! im going to think of my christmas story then enter it! at the mean time feel free to visit mine? :) XXXX ♥

    http://theglamorousmess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey? Hope you've found a Christmas Story to tell :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome stuffs, Am very very impressed You go Girl -

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. am impressed,am also gonna think of my xmass story...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment and I will be sure to get back to you. Don't forget to follow me to keep updated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...