Thursday, August 4, 2011

ITIKADI: THE NEW KID ON THE BLOCK!!! :)


The face behind this creative line of clothes, James Otieno :) at The African Fashion Fair.


FAFA 2010 photos
Accessories, jewELLAHry

Accessories, jewELLAHry
 Working with James on accessorizing his garments was lovely! I await more opportunities like these :)



And this avant-garde piece that I absolutely ADORE appears in KASHA MAGAZINE Issue 2 :) rocked fabulously by Debbie Oyugi.


Interview coming soon :)

Photos from Itikadi and Kasha Magazine.



3 comments:

  1. Awsome :) Thanks big time for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work by the two of you!! U make an awesome team!  How can one get in touch with James...I can already imagine myself in an amazing outfit made by him?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment and I will be sure to get back to you. Don't forget to follow me to keep updated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...