Saturday, August 13, 2011

LET THE HOLIDAYS BEGIN!!!

Nothing like a good rest :)

I'm sorry for not posting my Dior Obsessions as promised. I had the longest week ever with exams and now I can happily say, LET THE HOLIDAYS BEGIN!!! :) A little something of what I think an ideal holiday should be like :)

FooD (my absolute #1) *wink*



I'm a sucker for lovely shrimp!!! 
Cake is a MUST!!! :)





Not forgetting fruits :)

FuN aNd MeMoRieS






Post card or scrap book page


EnDLeSS fAsHiOn 


The coast feel. Hope I get time to go there :)


SuffEciEnT ReSt

Open fields, fresh air and sunsets *SIGH* The perfect relaxation treatment :)



Images: tumblr & The Fashion Notebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment and I will be sure to get back to you. Don't forget to follow me to keep updated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...